Wednesday 19 February 2014

Waimarino

   Waimarino
Tom as the manager explained the rules. First Mum and i went on
the waterside 10 times clinging on the mat splashing onto the
water and drifting away. Mum went on a kayak down the slide in
the deep water. Then we did the water tramp in the water on the
tramp was a mini blob and a slide that looked like a hot dog. And a long blue sausage floating on the water!
After that we went on the big big BLOB and i went flying
in the water when Regan my friend bounced me.
and my FAVORITE part was kayaking even though i
have never done it but it was AWESOME i back flipped
of my kayak it was a awesome.I got heaps of treats
as well as my Mum.We had a ice cream on the way home
i could bring my friends we didn't go on the bus on the way home i went in the car with Mum we had a awesome day at
Waimarino!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment