Thursday 22 May 2014

My Smashing Day!!


Rugby Funday
 The most hardest day of my life is about to start.As we head down Toby is making a big racket for half of the way there.Finally we get to cambell park and we start to run to where all the tents are set up.

First we set the tapoline up we have a big drink and some food.then we played a game of tackle the person.then we heard the bell that was our first game.

As we started I was a back my friend sterling got the ball and ran as hard as he could then he passed the ball to Devon and he got tackled hard then Jordan got the ball and he went for the try line but he got tacked then he passed it to Tyler and went for the line and got a try every one was really happy.

Then we kicked from the 22 line and they caught it then they did heaps of passing and got a try.then the bell went we had a 30 minute break why we watched the other teams.Nigel came and gave the player award first got it was Josh and then the bell went again for another game.

We were vs Morrinsville Primary they were really hard but we had a draw.then we had to wait another 30 minutes.why we waited the other team was another david st school playing franklin there a really good team then the bell went again for another game.this time i was a ford that get’s the most tackled I liked it in the ford’s because the team we were vs was a midget team there the small people but fast people too.

I got in some good tackle’s and try to do a blow-over it was really hard.We had another draw.

Then we were watching the other team the won!!Then Nigel came around and did the player award this time I was surprised because I got it this time.

About 2 hours later it was Prizegiving.It was an awesome day because I got a prize.And that was the end of my awesome day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool Max I like the color you chose to
    write in it was really easy to see
    next time you could put your story into
    paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete