Thursday 19 June 2014

JROCK 2014!!!!!


As we started to get in the car to go to Claudelands Arena everyone was really excited I went with my friend Kieran Devon & Ryan it was really fun when we got there we had to get in a line to get our bands.


Then we went to our room there was a boy and a girl side. We went to a competition that ASB was sponsoring it was a stacking race I won it I got a hacky sack I liked it.

Then we got back to the room we were hitting the hacky sack to each other then we started a game with these girls opposite us and heaps of people joined in it was really fun.

At 3:00 we got to rehearsal for our dance there was heaps of smelly smoke and a cold fan. I was really cold like a freezer. And there was really loud music.

Then it was time for our actual dance. I was so nervous. As I walked on I could see over 1500 people I was so nervous. I could see my family. Finally I did it. 

And that was the end of my NERVOUS night. 

  
  

1 comment:

  1. Cool Max when I saw jrock I thought it was really
    cool and I wished that I would have joined when
    I had the chance but anyways great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete