Friday 25 July 2014

Go-Karts

Go-Karts
On Sunday I went to Super Go-karts and in one race I broke my cable that makes the acceleration go. It happened going around the corner that leads to the front straight another kart  went straight into the back of me and snapped it I was really angry because I couldn't race. Then it was lunch time my dad was fixing my kart I was helping dad so it would go faster. We managed to fix it in the end but it wasn't fully fixed because it was a bit short but it worked for that day. After that my friend and I went fishing for eels with his nylon we caught an eel.We hooked him in the mouth and then it was struggling too much and he got away and he still has the hook in him.My placings were 1st,4th,3rd and DNF.My mum did better than me she got a 5th,3rd,2nd and 8th.My dad got a really good race he got 4th,3rd,6th and 5th.Then we went up to the club rooms and got a drink.Then we went home and ordered fish & chips I got a hotdog  a chicken burger and some chips. My sister got a chicken burger and didn’t finish it and some chips. My dad got three pieces of fish a hotdog and some chips. My mum got two pieces of fish and some chips.And that was end of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment