Friday 15 August 2014

Prizegiving!!



Prizegiving!!


On Saturday evening I went to Go-Karts Prizegiving in Te-Aroha. When we got there I got a ticket for a free DRINK!! I got a L&P it was really fizzy like a bottle of coke being shaken up. After some people were playing pool while I was having dinner I was having Hotdogs,Nuggets and yummy coleslaw. Then we had dessert I had a scoop of ice cream and some fruit salad.


When we finished our drink we played pool to, it was really hard. After we started Prizegiving first all the kids came up to get a medal there called Cadets that’s me. During they started with the adults there is 5 groups of adults they don’t race together. First was the Shifters there the BEST group out of the whole thing!.


After they did all the adults then it was the kids turn. 1st place Max Hazelton 2nd Christen Richards and 3rd Jenna Bright this is for the Championship. They gave us a massive trophy I got the biggest one.


  Suddenly there was some music on everybody started dancing like CRAZY while we were playing pool again. Quietly we got another drink pass YAY!! I got a Ginger Beer. Happily  we went home on the way home it was 9:00 so we were tired when we got home we went straight to bed but we brushed our teeth of course. And that was the end of my CRAZY night!!





1 comment:

  1. I am really pleased to see you re work your writing after our chat Max and have a great go at adding different sentence beginnings. Well done. I like your last paragraph especially.

    ReplyDelete