Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Holiday

MY HOLIDAY

In the first week of the Holidays I went to my Nana and Poppa’s house with my best friend Kieran on the way there we were playing on my PSP playing Motocross.We were a Rally car. Then we stopped at we toilets. After we were heading to Waihi where they live.As we went up the gravel road to there house I heard the rocks spitting on the car.

Finally we got there.Firstly we put our bags up stairs then came back down to give Nana a hug only me. Then we heard Poppa on the Quad Bike we look out the window and yelled HI POPPA as he was coming to the house we hopped on the back of the trailer to             go down to the Bulls as we went I yelled BYE MUM.

We were going 100km it was really fast down the gravel as we approached the shed I opened the rusted gate to the loud Bulls. As we drove in the Bulls were yelling at us they wanted the itchy  hay in the trailer. We chucked some hay out to 59 BULLS that’s alot then we came up to the house SPEEDING 100KM again.

When we got home we got into our togs and BOMBED into the SPA BATH it was steaming hot like lava. Nana popped up with bubbles                      we yelled Ahh she poured the slimy bubbles into the bath suddenly the all popped up to the surface of the water we tried to pop the giant bubbles. We couldn't pop the bubbles so we put the Jets on the did the trick. Then we chilled in the corner on the slimy bubbles.Then we had to get out.We rushed up stairs to the bathroom to get dressed I chucked on my t-shirt and shorts as well as Kieran we raced downstairs for lunch we had salad burgers and juice we scoffed it up.

After we went on the Quad bike again to feed out only to the Horses,Cows and Calfs we fed them lots of hay thier down in the Valley in the grassy paddocks.Then we came back up.We were there for 5 hours playing in the river I said to Nana.We were soaking wet.We thumped up the stairs to get dressed again by that time we got dressed 3 times today.

Then we had dinner we had to have it at the Flat White Cafe we had the same thing Fish and Chips as well as L&P.Then we had dessert we were lucky we had a little tub of Ice Cream.Then we went home it was 8 o’clock at night.When we got home we put our PJs on and jumped into bed that was the end of my AWESOME day


                                                                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your writing Max. I loved that you slipped in a 'I heard' with the rocks spitting, and you used a lot of really appropriate adjectives and adverbs to enhance your story. Well done. Pretty cool to be able to go to the farm on your holiday aye.

    ReplyDelete