Friday 12 September 2014

Father's Day

As I wake up I automatically  made Breakfast I was making my muesli as I pour my milk I remember oh no it’s Father’s Day. Oh hi Ella IT’S FATHER’S DAY, I FORGOT I said. I know said Ella you knew you could of told me. what do you mean YOU FORGOT!!


We hear Dad coming down the stairs. AH HA I've got it let’s make breakfast for him. Ella says too late he’s here. Hi Dad, What are you doing up so early it’s Father’s day? Oh I was seeing were all the racket was coming from. Okay i’m going back to bed says Dad.


WOW!!! that was close I say. As soon as I spin around Dad’s toast pops up HOW DID YOU DO THAT Ella you were fast like lightning!! As I open the fridge the butter and the jam is at the top of the fridge as I go to grab it it slip’s down on to me. Ha Ha says Ella.


It spilt all over me!! I say. I place it on the bench. we wait for Mum to come down. About 2 mins later Mum came down. Come on guys we need to go to get a present for Dad you mean we didn't get him a present YES!!! we didn’t get him one let’s GO NOW as we jump in the car I open the door OW!! What happened honey Mum said I scraped my knee OH NO I said you stay at Mum said OK Mum. I hear the car start up I snuggle into the couch. then I hear the door open Ahhhh what are you doing I heard the door open oh ok.


Let’s wake Dad up ok. As we creep upstairs I open the door BOO!!!! Ahhhh says Dad. What have you got there Max we bought you a present. Thanks guys wow a John Key book thanks and apart from that that was my pretty cool day!!           


1 comment:

  1. Well done Max. Writing a Narrative is not the easiest. I know you enjoy sharing your experiences, so this is a good mix of recount and narrative. I hope you didn't actually forget your Dad's present. I am also pleased you are thinking carefully about using different sentence beginnings.

    ReplyDelete