Monday 23 February 2015


Mountain Biking

In the Holidays I went to Te Miro on Waterworks road to go hard out  Mountain Biking.It took 20 mins to get there in the van.


When we got there their was only 2 cars and professional Mountain Bikers that bike for 5 HOURS I only went for 3 hours.


First we went down the PD Track which is a easy track at the start.Then we ZOOMED down a BIG hill that lead to a MASSIVE hill that went up luckily we had heaps of speed to get up.The hill was called the easy up but I think it should be called the hard up.


After that we went up a track called the SNAKE! I like the Snake because there’s heaps of side banks and Jumps.When we got to the bottom of the Snake we took a track that was called the Jumps Track I like the Jumps track because there’s heaps of BIG Jumps.


And that was the end of my Awesome day of Mountain Biking.

1 comment:

  1. Max it sounds like you really like to challenge yourself. I like the way you have justified why you like each section of the track.

    ReplyDelete