Monday 2 November 2015

Treehut

I've been waiting for my best friend Kieran to come over for the day. I was so happy because he brought his slingshot to my house. I showed him the Treehut. First we made it camouflaged with branches and twigs. We also made a bag that you can pull up with a rope it is 3 story 1st there is a wooden floor then a actual tree hut that is light green. Then it’s the third story. Kieran and I cleaned up the third story because it is the roof. It had heaps of leaves and sticks. Then we went back inside to have some lunch. We had pikelets with syrup and cream and in the afternoon we played on the PlayStation we had some chips and fruit we were playing NASCAR racing game then it was 4 o'clock. Mum started making dinner we had pasta bake with melted cheese on top. At 8 o’clock Kieran had to go home. It was a stunning day...      

1 comment:

  1. Remember DRAFT? some of your sentences could have been combined.

    ReplyDelete